Make a single rate payment online using Visa or MasterCard (minimum payment amount is $5 Aus).
Pay rates online
or pay multiple rates accounts/invoices.
What you will need
Your rate number is located on the left side of your rates notice above your property address.
Step by step instructions are provided as you go through the payment process.
- At the end you will be given a reference number.
- Receipts for online payments can be sent via email if provided, you can print the final screen or note down the details for future reference.
- You can register to receive rates online via email as well.
Note: All payments made by credit and debit cards will incur a 0.4% charge to enable Council to recover the cost of merchant fees charged by financial institutions.
More payment options
Complete and return the direct debit application form below and send to:
PO Box 104
Geelong VIC 3220
Rates direct debit options are:
- One annual payment
- Four quarterly instalments
- Nine monthly instalments from September to May
- Twenty fortnightly instalments from September to May
More information about BPAY View and your rate notice.
More information about Centrepay - a direct debit option available via Centrelink.
You can call our automated phone payment service on 1300 858 058, available 24 hours a day.
Visit one our customer service centres using cash, cheque, postal order credit card or EFTPOS.
Rates by email
Sign-up to get your rates notice emailed to you. It's great for people going on holidays and managing multiple properties - it saves trees too. The sign-up is quick and painless - but you'll need a recent rates notice handy to complete it online. If you don't have a rates notice, call 03 5272 5272 to set-up over the phone.