Miniskip bins

We do not hire out rubbish removal bins.

When you have a lot of rubbish to remove and you need a bin skip you will need to contact bin hire companies to find the best hire deal to suit your needs.

Bin permits

If you wish to place a bin or miniskip on our land, the company you hire the bin from will need to take out a permit to place it on Council land.

Weekly fees apply to accredited bin skip companies and whoever is taking out the permit must supply evidence that they have $10 million public liability insurance.

Private property placements

Bins placed on private property do not require a permit.


Infringements may be issued if a bin is detected on Council land without a permit.

Page last updated: Monday, 15 June 2020