We are proud to announce an Arts Industry Development Fund to support artists and creatives living and working in the municipality.
A total grant pool of $30,000 has been earmarked for artists and arts organisation representatives, with support of up to $3,000 per submission available to help build capacity.
This initiative is in response to identified community need in the wake of COVID-19. Skills and training were identified as a gap for many artists, in particular:
- Marketing, promotion, audience retention and development under changing social distancing guidelines;
- Business viability and innovation;
- Digital and online technical literacy;
- OHS and new compliance requirements for venues and community organisations;
- Project Planning;
- Financial planning.
Who can apply
Established artists and arts organisation representatives across the arts and creative sectors are encouraged to apply, who:
- are a permanent resident of the City of Greater Geelong;
- have a current ABN/ACN or Inc (including sole traders); and
- have no outstanding debts to Council.
- Submissions are now open and close 30 April.
- Applicants will be notified by 28 May 2021.
Make an Expression of Interest
Contact the Project Officer:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 03 5272 4703.