Report a potential property fire hazard

All observed potential fire hazards can be reported. Please do not report vacant blocks as they will already be noted on our inspection program.

Vacant blocks - residential areas

There is no need to complain about a vacant block because they are all checked as part of our inspection process.

A property with a house needs to be reported advising the correct address and we will add it to our list of inspections.

When you report this issue you will need to tell us:

  • the address of the potential property fire hazard.
  • is there a house on the property
    • if so, provide information about the status of the house
  • is the property being grazed
  • the type of vegetation on the property
  • any other comments
  • and if you want feedback
    • your name
    • your contact details (email or phone number)

Report a potential property fire hazard  

Alternatively, you may wish to report this issue by:

Or write to:

Fire Prevention
City of Greater Geelong
PO Box 104
Geelong VIC 3220

Page last updated: Wednesday, 24 July 2019