All observed potential fire hazards can be reported.
Please note: there is no need to complain about a vacant block because all vacant residential blocks are checked annually as part of our inspection process.
Non vacant land - residential areas
A property with a house that is a potential fire hazard should to be reported to the Fire Prevention Unit advising the correct street address and it will be added to our list of inspections.
When you report this issue you will need to tell us:
Report a potential property fire hazard
- the address of the potential property fire hazard.
is there a house on the property
- if so, provide information about the status of the house
- is the property being grazed
- the type of vegetation on the property
- any other comments
and if you want feedback
- your name
- your contact details (email or phone number)
Alternatively, you may wish to report this issue by:
Or write to:
City of Greater Geelong
PO Box 104
Geelong VIC 3220