All observed potential fire hazards can be reported. Please do not report vacant blocks as they will already be noted on our inspection program.
Vacant blocks - residential areas
There is no need to complain about a vacant block because they are all checked as part of our inspection process.
A property with a house needs to be reported advising the correct address and we will add it to our list of inspections.
When you report this issue you will need to tell us:
Report a potential property fire hazard
- the address of the potential property fire hazard.
is there a house on the property
- if so, provide information about the status of the house
- is the property being grazed
- the type of vegetation on the property
- any other comments
and if you want feedback
- your name
- your contact details (email or phone number)
Alternatively, you may wish to report this issue by:
Or write to:
City of Greater Geelong
PO Box 104
Geelong VIC 3220