The 2020 will showcase some of the best in food and wine that the region has to offer.
Come and join us - there is something for everyone.
- Taste the mouth-watering array of produce, all from our regions best gourmet food and wine producers.
- Music to keep you entertained all day
- Children's activities
- A mountain of competition opportunities for everyone
- Displays including fabulous fashions inspired by food (in conjunction with the Gordon TAFE)
- Hamster of Lara competition
- Cheese Champion competition in conjunction with Cheeselinks
- Preserves, Donut Eating Comp for the kids and more, more, more
- Art show and sale
- Incredible Gate Prizes, including a travel prize from All Things Travel Lara
- Master and Apprentice on the main stage
- Cooking demonstrations
This event is proudly supported by the City of Greater Geelong via - 2019-2020 Community Events Grant Program.
22 March 2020, 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
108 Windermere Road, Lara
Over the age 18
Catering and/or dining
A broad range of food available from the best the region has to offer
Change room facilities
Baby change area provided in the Children's area
Facepainting, games, competitions, other activities and more for the kids to enjoy
First Aid available
On-site all day
Free event parking - all day
Disabled access provided
Various seating options available or bring a picnic rug or chair.
Men's, Ladies, Family and disability access available.
Shaded areas onsite and some shade marquees provided
Lara Community Centre Inc