Are you a small business with employees, or are you thinking of employing workers? Understand your tax and super obligations as a small business employer.
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You’ll learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits for your employees
- superannuation reporting and due dates.
- taxable payments reporting for the building and construction industry.
We will show you online tools and resources and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
Registration is essential:
02 April 2020, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Geelong Council Offices
100 Brougham Street, Geelong
The Australian Taxation Office and The City of Greater Geelong