Payment must be made in full, and can only be made if the fine has not been referred to court for prosecution.
|Payment can be made for any of these infringement types:
- Animal (for example: 80003331)
- Fire Prevention (for example: 90003331)
- Food Act (for example: 60003331)
- Litter - Environment Protection Act (for example: 60003331)
- Neighbourhood Amenity Local Law (for example: 40003331)
- Parking (for example: 50003331)
- Public Health and Wellbeing Act (for example: 60003331)
- Tobacco Act (for example: 60003331)
How you can pay
You can make a payment online using Visa or MasterCard.
- Payment online can only be accepted two business days after the issue date.
- All payments made by credit and debit cards will incur a 0.57% charge to enable Council to recover the cost of merchant fees charged by financial institutions.
What will you need
You will require a copy of your Infringement Notice.
Please find your infringement number which is located on the notice.
- You will find step by step instructions as you go through the payment process.
- Fields marked with a * require information to be provided.
- At the end you will be given a reference number.
- Receipts for online payments are not available, however you can either print the final screen or note down the details for future reference.
- Close the browser window when you are finished.
- When using the service we recommend that you use the navigation buttons provided within the screens.
- Use of the 'enter' key in some screens may have unexpected results.
- You can contact us on 03 5272 4090 and follow the prompts to pay using your Visa or Mastercard.