Register a temporary food premises

To register your temporary food premises you will need to complete an application form and may have to pay a fee.

If you are a community group who is fundraising or a food business operating at an event you will be required to notify or register your temporary event with Council.

There are different forms depending on who you are and what type of food you are selling. Learn more about temporary and portable food premises registration.

Class 2 or 3 food application forms

All set up and sale of food must be made in line with the Temporary Food Guidelines.

If you are selling Class 4 food you will simply need to Notify us of your food operations.

Class 4 food notification forms

If you have other events you will need to provide us with a Statement of Trade

If you intend to trade outside the City of Greater Geelong you may be required to be registered on Streatrader.

Page last updated: Monday, 24 June 2019