When a Food or Health business changes ownership you need to transfer the registration into the new proprietors name.
Request a food or health business transfer form
On receipt of your request, we will email the form to you, within working 2 days.
What happens next...
When you receive the form
- Please read it carefully.
- Complete all the information. Incorrectly completed forms can delay the process and potentially impact any settlement arrangements.
- The form must be signed by the current proprietor/s.
- It should be returned with payment of the applicable fee - this is on the top of the form. It can be emailed to us.
- The responsibility of payment of the fee is arranged between the two parties.
- Make payment. The fee can be paid by completing and returning the credit card authorisation form or at one of our Customer Service Centres or by cheque in the mail
What we will do
- When the form is returned with payment, we will process the transfer form in accordance with the relevant Act.