Footpath Trading - New Application and Transfer Application

This is an application form to apply for a new or transfer an existing footpath trading permit within the City of Greater Geelong which includes Al fresco dining, A-Frame Signs, Goods for sale and Real Estate Agent portable signage.

Page last updated: Monday, 1 July 2019