Visits are free and bookings are essential!
The garden is a great excursion destination for:
- inspiring photography and art classes
- treasure hunt activities
- end of school year activities
We host a range of events and activities so group bookings are essential. We wouldn't like to disappoint you when part of the gardens are closed for safety reasons or major works.
When you book a Geelong Botanic Gardens school visit online, please note that you are booking for a school self guided visit.
You may like to take advantage of our free worksheets when preparing for your visit.
There are great opportunities to extend your visit:
- see the Bat roost in surrounding Eastern Park
- walk the bollard trail from Eastern Park to the Geelong Waterfront
- visit the National Wool Museum and see a great exhibition or book for a school program.