Report graffiti issues

You can report graffiti issues on a variety of properties.

To enquire about graffiti on private property or to report graffiti on:

  • Council buildings
  • playground equipment
  • public barbeques
  • public seating
  • reserve fencing
  • signage

you will need to:

Private property

If graffiti is on your private property report to Victoria Police by:

Page last updated: Thursday, 17 September 2020