Lara Aquatic Centre is part of the Swim Sport and Leisure network which provides various health, fitness and recreation facilities throughout the Geelong region.
Lara Aquatic Centre, also known as the Abe and Jean McClelland Pool, is Geelong’s oldest aquatic centre.
With pirate themed water play facilities, it’s the perfect venue for families, lap and recreational swimmers of all ages.
- 50 metre 6-lane olympic pool
- kids’ water adventure playground
- toddlers’ pool
- change rooms
- lawn shades and park furniture
- kiosk with healthy food options
- free car parking.
Get involved in:
- Learn to Swim Summer Holiday Program
- Swim Squad (Lara Swimming Club)
- school/group bookings
- birthday parties.
Get in contact today to find out more:
Address: 2 Bank Street, Lara 3212
Phone: 03 5282 1563