Our Space Bowl and Black Hole waterslides have twists, turns and drops to excite.
50-metre pool closure: Due to essential pool replacement works, our 50-metre
swimming pool, splash park and waterslides are now closed, with a
planned reopening in mid-2022.
aquatic facilities will mostly operate as normal and gym and group exercise spaces will not be affected.
Our Webstar’s Swim School program at
Leisurelink will operate in a limited capacity, with some classes required to
move to either Waterworld or Splashdown. Affected members have been contacted
If you have any questions regarding the project please visit our temporary closure page or speak to our team.
Our Splash Park has endless entertainment to fill your kid's day with adventure – water cannons, fountains, splash pad for the littlies, giant tipping bucket and 4 pools for kids all ages.
- All children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times
- Parent/Guardian’s are to accompany children under 5 into the water and remain within arms reach of the child at all times
- The Space Bowl, a high-energy tube ride with an exhilarating drop and giant bowl spins
- The Black Hole, a fully enclosed slide that shoots swimmers into a spiral of pitch black tubes full of twists, turns and drops!
- The rider must be 1.2 metres or higher
- The Space Bowl and The Black Hole must be ridden on a tube, with hands firmly grasping handles at all times
- One tube per slide at any one time; no chains or multiple tubes on slides
- No footwear to be worn
- For your safety, each rider must have the physical and cognitive abilities to hold themselves in an upright seated position within the vehicle throughout the course of the ride
- Max weight 115 kilograms for solo riders, 180 kilograms total for dual riders
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or back problems, and guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs must not use water slides