Drones and/or remotely piloted aircraft

Our Neighbourhood Amenity Local Law 2014 requires that you obtain a permit to fly a drone or any remotely piloted aircraft within a municipal reserve.

All drones or remotely piloted aircraft operated under a Council permit must be done so in accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Authority Regulations (CASA).

More detailed information on these regulations can be found on the CASA website.

Page last updated: Monday, 12 October 2020