Undecided on how to celebrate your child’s birthday? Party with us!
The National Wool Museum offers a unique, exciting and crafty party. Hours of fun for kids and easy for parents. We are located in central Geelong.
Available to children aged 4 to 12 years old. It is guaranteed to be an unforgettable Birthday.
Enjoy exclusive access to the studio for 2 hours, which includes 60 minutes of facilitated activities with a Museum educator! Bookings essential.
Contact us by phone or email for more information.
Terms and conditions
You must accept these terms and conditions to ensure the safety of all birthday party guests, children and adults and the Museum’s artifacts and gallery spaces.
- Birthday parties are subject to availability and at the discretion of the Education and Public Programs Officer.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the party reservation. The balance of the party fee is due the day of the event.
- The Museum is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- It is the responsibility of adult chaperones to control children to ensure their safety, the safety of other Museum visitors, and the safety of the Museum artifacts.
The host family may set-up decorations, etc 15 minutes prior to the scheduled party time.
Decorations must be simple and may only be affixed to activity room walls with the prior permission of Museum staff.
Balloons and lolly bags are to remain in the activity room and are not allowed in the galleries at any time.
- The host family is responsible for bringing their own food, drink, candles, matches, cake cutter, napkins, plates, cups and decorations.
- All food (including candy and gum) and beverages must remain in the activity room. They cannot be consumed in any of the gallery spaces.
- Museum staff are responsible for the clean-up of the activity room only. It is the host family’s responsibility to clean up any food, drink, and decorations within 15 minutes of the conclusion of the party.
- Guests will only be invited for the 2-hour time slot scheduled for the party.
- All costs for damage of any of the National Wool Museum’s equipment, artifacts, exhibits or the physical space being used are the responsibility of the user and are payable on demand.