The National Wool Museum is temporarily closed as
of 6 August 2020, in line with the Victorian Government’s
Stage 3 ‘Stay at Home’ restrictions.
We appreciate your support and look forward to
reopening when circumstances allow. For regular updates and to stay in-touch
with us subscribe to our mailing and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and
For the latest information about COVID-19 we
recommend visiting the Department of Health and Human Service's coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
The Manor House rug
Exclusively designed for the National Wool Museum in 1990 and manufactured in-house on the Museum's 1910 Axminster Carpet Loom. Learn more about the Loom on Geelong Heritage Collections
Available in a range of stock sizes starting from just $90 per module (plus $85 for every subsequent module), or we can customise to order.
Available in a range of colours for both men and ladies, knitted on the Museum's own Komet Sock Knitter.
Woollen apparel and accessories
Indulge yourself with a purchase of one of our high quality garments with natural luxury:
- mens and ladies knitwear from Australia's leading manufacturers:
- an extensive range of woollen gloves, hats and scarves.
- a variety of Australian natural fibre blankets made from wool, alpaca or mohair; available in knee rugs, throws, blankets and travel rugs.
A unique range of Australiana gifts sourced locally and interstate:
- timber bowls, trinket boxes, bottle stoppers, pens, waiters friends, coasters and ornaments
- glass platters
- oilskin cooler bags insulated with Australian wool
- Australian flora and fauna mugs
- placemats and coasters
- range of eucalyptus, wattle, boronia and lemon myrtle, hand and body lotions and soaps
- Wathaurong glass
- books and stationery.
Enjoy the natural warmth, softness and luxurious feel of sheepskin products:
- baby booties
- emu slippers and boots
- long wool rugs
- baby pram/stroller liners
- stubby holders
- seat belt protectors
- coat hangers.
Keep your skin soft and supple using lanolin products from our extensive range:
- skin cream with Vitamin E
- body lotion
- night cream
- lip balm with sunscreen
- hand and nail cream
Remember your visit to the National Wool Museum with one of our souvenirs:
- lapel pins
Rings, pendants and earrings.
Not sure what to choose? We have gift vouchers available for purchase!