The Manor House rug
Exclusively designed for the National Wool Museum in 1990 and manufactured in-house on the Museum's 1910 Axminster Carpet Loom. Learn more about the Loom on Geelong Heritage Collections
Available in a range of stock sizes starting from just $90 per module (plus $85 for every subsequent module), or we can customise to order.
Available in a range of colours for both men and ladies, knitted on the Museum's own Komet Sock Knitter.
Woollen apparel and accessories
Indulge yourself with a purchase of one of our high quality garments with natural luxury:
- Mens and ladies knitwear from Australia's leading manufacturers:
- An extensive range of woollen gloves, hats and scarves.
- A variety of Australian natural fibre blankets made from wool, alpaca or mohair; available in knee rugs, throws, blankets and travel rugs.
A unique range of Australiana gifts sourced locally and interstate:
- Timber bowls, trinket boxes, bottle stoppers, pens, waiters friends, coasters and ornaments
- Glass platters
- Oilskin cooler bags insulated with Australian wool
- Australian flora and fauna mugs
- Placemats and coasters
- Range of eucalyptus, wattle, boronia and lemon myrtle, hand and body lotions and soaps
- Wathaurong glass
- Books and stationery
Enjoy the natural warmth, softness and luxurious feel of sheepskin products:
- Baby booties
- Emu slippers and boots
- Long wool rugs
- Baby pram/stroller liners
- Stubby holders
- Seat belt protectors
- Coat hangers
Keep your skin soft and supple using lanolin products from our extensive range:
- Skin cream with Vitamin E
- Body lotion
- Night cream
- Lip balm with sunscreen
- Hand and nail cream
Remember your visit to the National Wool Museum with one of our souvenirs:
- Lapel Pins
Rings, pendants and earrings
Not sure what to choose? We have gift vouchers available for purchase!