The Museum's shop is now open seven days a week from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
To ensure the safety of visitors and staff:
- We ask museum sales to be cashless.
- We are limiting the number of people in store to eight.
- You will be required to show your licence on entry.
- Our change rooms are closed, to protect you.
- Our counters and high touch points are disinfected regularly.
- Our premises are cleaned and disinfected by commercial cleaners.
For regular updates and to stay in-touch, you can subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
The Manor House rug
Exclusively designed for the National Wool Museum in 1990 and manufactured in-house on the Museum's 1910 Axminster Carpet Loom. Learn more about the Loom on Geelong Heritage Collections.
Available in a range of stock sizes starting from just $90 per module (plus $85 for every subsequent module), or we can customise to order.
Available in a range of colours for both men and ladies, knitted on the Museum's own Komet Sock Knitter.
Woollen apparel and accessories
Indulge yourself with a purchase of one of our high quality garments with natural luxury:
- mens and ladies knitwear from Australia's leading manufacturers:
- an extensive range of woollen gloves, hats and scarves.
- a variety of Australian natural fibre blankets made from wool, alpaca or mohair; available in knee rugs, throws, blankets and travel rugs.
A unique range of Australiana gifts sourced locally and interstate:
- timber bowls, trinket boxes, bottle stoppers, pens, waiters friends, coasters and ornaments
- glass platters
- oilskin cooler bags insulated with Australian wool
- Australian flora and fauna mugs
- placemats and coasters
- range of eucalyptus, wattle, boronia and lemon myrtle, hand and body lotions and soaps
- Wathaurong glass
- books and stationery.
Enjoy the natural warmth, softness and luxurious feel of sheepskin products:
- baby booties
- emu slippers and boots
- long wool rugs
- baby pram/stroller liners
- stubby holders
- seat belt protectors
- coat hangers.
Keep your skin soft and supple using lanolin products from our extensive range:
- skin cream with Vitamin E
- body lotion
- night cream
- lip balm with sunscreen
- hand and nail cream
Remember your visit to the National Wool Museum with one of our souvenirs:
- lapel pins
Rings, pendants and earrings.
Not sure what to choose? We have gift vouchers available for purchase!