The Museum's shop is now open seven days a week from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
The National Wool Museum is temporarily closed, with the potential to re-open in November
We appreciate your support and look forward to reopening when circumstances allow. For regular updates and to stay in-touch with us subscribe to our mailing and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The Manor House rug
Exclusively designed for the National Wool Museum in 1990 and manufactured in-house on the Museum's 1910 Axminster Carpet Loom. Learn more about the Loom on Geelong Heritage Collections
Available in a range of stock sizes starting from just $90 per module (plus $85 for every subsequent module), or we can customise to order.
Available in a range of colours for both men and ladies, knitted on the Museum's own Komet Sock Knitter.
Woollen apparel and accessories
Indulge yourself with a purchase of one of our high quality garments with natural luxury:
- mens and ladies knitwear from Australia's leading manufacturers:
- an extensive range of woollen gloves, hats and scarves.
- a variety of Australian natural fibre blankets made from wool, alpaca or mohair; available in knee rugs, throws, blankets and travel rugs.
A unique range of Australiana gifts sourced locally and interstate:
- timber bowls, trinket boxes, bottle stoppers, pens, waiters friends, coasters and ornaments
- glass platters
- oilskin cooler bags insulated with Australian wool
- Australian flora and fauna mugs
- placemats and coasters
- range of eucalyptus, wattle, boronia and lemon myrtle, hand and body lotions and soaps
- Wathaurong glass
- books and stationery.
Enjoy the natural warmth, softness and luxurious feel of sheepskin products:
- baby booties
- emu slippers and boots
- long wool rugs
- baby pram/stroller liners
- stubby holders
- seat belt protectors
- coat hangers.
Keep your skin soft and supple using lanolin products from our extensive range:
- skin cream with Vitamin E
- body lotion
- night cream
- lip balm with sunscreen
- hand and nail cream
Remember your visit to the National Wool Museum with one of our souvenirs:
- lapel pins
Rings, pendants and earrings.
Not sure what to choose? We have gift vouchers available for purchase!