There are several options available to you to pay your pet/animal registration renewal.
All animal registration renewals are due for payment by 10 April each year.
Pay via Bpay
Through your nominated bank.
Pay renewal online
What will you need
- Visa or MasterCard accepted (Minimum Payment amount is $5.00 Australian).
- You will require a copy of your animal registration renewal notice. Please find your 'Animal ID'(Number) which is located on the notice.
- You will find step by step instructions as you go through the payment process.
- Fields marked with a * require information to be provided.
- At the end you will be given a reference number.
- Receipts for online payments are not available, however you can either print the final screen or note down the details for future reference.
- Close the browser window when you are finished.
- When using the service we recommend that you use the navigation buttons provided within the screens.
- Use of the 'enter' key in some screens may have unexpected results.
All payments made by credit and debit cards will incur a 0.59 percent charge to enable Council to recover the cost of merchant fees charged by financial institutions.
Pay by phone