After inspecting an advertised planning permit application, you may decide to lodge an objection.
If you believe you are affected by the application or have concerns about the application you should:
- visit our Current planning permits (applications) section
- select the relevant application by using the Property Link
- select 'Submit an Objection'
- complete the online objection form
- tick the Terms & Conditions acceptance box
- select the 'Submit' button to send your objection to us.
You will be able to upload a document to a maximum size limit of 4MB if there is insufficient space available when adding the details of your objections.
While the Planning and Environment Act, 1987 provides a 14 day public notification period within which to lodge objections, it also requires we consider all objections received prior to making a decision.
Please note that objections are public documents that can be viewed by the applicant, Councillors or other interested parties.