If you believe you are affected by the application or have concerns about the application you should:
- visit our Current planning permits (applications) section
- select the relevant application by using the Property Link
- select 'Submit an Objection'
- complete the online objection form
- tick the Terms & Conditions acceptance box
- select the 'Submit' button to send your objection to us.
You will be able to upload a document to a maximum size limit of 4MB if there is insufficient space available when adding the details of your objections.
While the Planning and Environment Act, 1987 provides a 14 day public notification period within which to lodge objections, it also requires we consider all objections received prior to making a decision.
Please note that objections are public documents that can be viewed by the applicant, Councillors or other interested parties.