Place of Public Entertainment (division 2) application form

Fill in and submit an application for an Occupancy Permit (division 2) for a Place of Public Entertainment.

To apply for an Occupancy Permit (division 2) you will need to:

  • download the application form
  • complete all sections (help on each field is detailed below)
  • make payment either:
    • in person at any Customer Service Centre or
    • by mail to:
      Municipal Building Surveyor
      City of Greater Geelong
      PO Box 104
      GEELONG VIC 3220
  • Please note that technical advice is only available at 100 Brougham Street Geelong.

Page last updated: Monday, 20 July 2020