Apply for a Prescribed Temporary Structures Siting Approval

Fill in and submit a Prescribed Temporary Structures Siting Approval application form.

To apply for a Places of Prescribed Temporary Structures Siting Approval, you will need to:

  1. download the application form below

  2. complete all sections (help on each field is detailed below)

  3. make payment either:

    • in person at any Customer Service Centre or

    • by mail to:

      Municipal Building Surveyor
      City of Greater Geelong
      PO Box 104
      GEELONG VIC 3220

Page last updated: Tuesday, 23 June 2020