Rates overpayments

Overpayment of rates can occur at settlement of a property or simply by making a duplicate payment in error.

You can choose one of two options: 
  1. Have the overpayment refunded - if you would like the overpayment refunded this can be arranged for you via EFT or a cheque.

    This will take about 1-2 weeks to process.

    Contact our Revenue Department to select this option.

  2. The credit amount can remain on your rate account if this suits you better.

Page last updated: Thursday, 14 September 2017