Our Customer Service Team can help you to request a shield be placed on a street light.
When you contact our Customer Service Team you will need to tell us:
- Your name and contact details
- The location of the street light
- Its location and proximity to the requestee home.
- The actions you have taken to limit the effects of the street light on your property*
- there is a minimum three month timeframe to assess light shield requests and a minimum six months to install any approved requests. The suitability of installing a shield is limited and dependent on the location of the offending streetlight as they cannot be fitted to lights on the opposing side of the road.
*Please note: requests for a shield will only be considered if all steps have been taken to rectify the problem yourself (that is: placement of heavy curtains or blinds).