These can include:
- traffic speed/volume
- intersection issues
- pedestrian crossing
- tourist and services signs
- bus shelters
- line marking (eg bike lanes)
- any other general traffic related issues.
Before reporting a traffic issue, you can help the process by first checking which road authority is responsible for your issue.
Report a traffic issue
When you report a traffic issue, you will need to:
- describe the issue you wish to report
- advise the location of the issue - you may prefer to select the address by dragging the map marker
- add images if available
- tell us your name, contact email or phone.
Please contact our Customer Service Team to report general traffic related issues.
We will investigate your concern and advise you of the outcome.