Stuck for ideas for your child's next birthday party? Celebrate your child's birthday party with a no fuss, hassle free and fun party by the pool!
As part of our proactive response to the evolving coronavirus (COVD-19) situation, the City has today decided to close a number of facilities to the general public and to change the way we deliver customer and visitor services.
These measures are being implemented to reduce social contact, which is aimed at slowing the spread of the virus and minimising its impacts on our people, volunteers and the community.
Until further notice the City will close public access to Splashdown.
Therefore birthday parties are not available to be booked during this time.
Splashdown offers birthday parties to suit children from five years and older. There are plenty of fun activities to keep the party-goers amused.
Water activities include pool games, the splashpark and the waterslide. Parties include a party host to coordinate activities and help you entertain the kids.
Children's birthday party inclusions
- Party host for 2 hours
- Reserved party table
- Saturday and Sundays from 12:30pm to 2:30pm or 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Cost is $17 per child (minimum 10 guests, maximum 12 guests).
Party booking terms and conditions
- Each party requires a minimum of 10 guests and has a maximum of 12 guests
- Parties are for children 5 years and older
- You are welcome to bring in your own lolly bags
- Additional food can be brought into the Centre, please note we do not have fridge or heating equipment
- Please be aware we do have a no glass policy
- Minimum height requirement for the slide is 1.05 metres to the child’s chin
- An outdoor electric BBQ is available to use free of charge - please bring your own utensils.
- All children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian in the water and remain within arm’s reach of the child at all times
- All children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian over the age of 16 before at all times. During the party, at least 3 parents or guardians must remain with the group to assist the party host when required with supervision or assistance (for example: take a child away from the group – toilet)
- The use of cameras, video recorders or any other image recording device is prohibited within the facility without the authorisation of Centre Management at a date prior to the birthday party.
- All parties require a $100 non-refundable deposit in order to secure booking
- Confirmation of the number of children attending is required on the Thursday prior to the party
- Balance of the booking fee is required on the Thursday prior to the party, when confirming numbers
- In the event of a child not attending on the day, no refund will be offered.
- Cancellations more than seven days prior to party will have the option of using the deposit amount within the facility
- Cancellations less than seven days prior to party will forfeit the deposit amount.