Application for registration of a water transport vehicle

This form is used by water carter businesses who are required to register their vehicle/s under the Food Act 1984 and City of Greater Geelong is the principal council.

Alternatively, application can be made through the state wide database - Streatrader.

Page last updated: Monday, 15 June 2020