You can change your mailing address with us using a number of different methods.
When you request that we change your residential or mailing address online, you will need to:
Request change of residential or mailing address
- tell us your date of birth (for verification purposes)
- provide your new:
- residential address
- mailing address (if different)
- provide the addresses of your rated properties
- tell us:
- your contact phone numbers
- details of who is also affected by these changes
- provide details of animals affected by these changes
- add any further comments
- tell us:
- your name
- your contact email or phone number and
- if these changes relate to a business or company, upload a confirmation letter on business letterhead.
Or you can choose one of these three alternative methods:
- in person: at any of our Customer Service Centres
- over the phone: 03 5272 5272 we will require some personal details to make these changes.
- offline: please print the form below
All requests for company changes of address must be in writing, preferably on company letterhead.