Request property address change

If your property is on a corner it may have been allocated an alternative address to the adjoining roadway.

To enable us to determine if your property can be changed, your request must:

  1. be in writing stating:
    • your name and contact details
    • the current property address
    • the proposed property address.
  2. include a copy of your house plan showing the entrance and access points off the adjoining roadway
  3. submit this application to:

    Jazmyn Mortimer
    Property Officer
    PO Box 104
    GEELONG VIC 3220.

You will receive a response in the mail within 5 business days regarding your application.

Page last updated: Thursday, 6 June 2019