Statement of trade - water transport vehicle

This form should be used by a business that is registered under the Food Act as a water transport vehicle, to advise us that you will be operating within the municipality.

Alternatively, you can register your details on Streatrader and lodge a Statement of Trade on this database.

Page last updated: Monday, 15 June 2020